Cafe menu options
ALL CAFÉ HOURS
- Prentiss Dining HallServing Continental Breakfast Till 10:00 am
- Jewett Dining HallServing Closed Till 11:45 am
- Café '66Serving Lunch From 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Lyman Dining HallServing Lunch From 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm
- Reid EspressoServing Espresso Beverages Snacks Till 10:00 pm
- Café '41Serving Late Night From 8:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Baker Center Serving Lunch From 11:45 am to 1:00 pm
Meal Plans and Flex $
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
FOOD RECOVERY CERTIFIED!
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Salmon, avocado, and olive oil provide the healthy fats and a Southwestern spice blend contributes the flavor that will make you forget all about adding salt.» Read More
A fantastic way to incorporate local zucchini and a boost of plant-based protein and fiber into your morning or lunch routine.» Read More
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?